The Kinsmen Community Grant
Are you part of an organization that wants to make Red Deer a better place to live and need funding for a program or project? The Red Deer Kinsmen has introduced a new funding model to local no- profit organizations that are in need of help!
Here's how it works:
- Fill out the online Funding Request Form
- If you have any supporting documents, be sure to attach them with your form.
- Submit your form for approval by the Kinsmen Club of Red Deer
Deadlines for applications are November 30th and March 30th of each year by 4:00 pm.
Make your community a better place to live!
Kin Canada Bursary
Financial assistance is available to students in their quest for higher learning at a recognized university, community college, technical institute or other post-secondary institution for advanced education. The Endowment Fund awards $1,000 bursaries to successful applicants.
Kin Canada Bursaries are awarded based on the following:
- Financial Need
- Community and Volunteer Involvement
- Knowledge of / Experience with Kinsmen and Kinettes
If you would like to apply for a bursary, please contact: email@example.com