Who are the Kinettes?
The Red Deer Kinette Club was started in 1989. We currently have 14 members and are always open to having more ambitious ladies join us. As a part of Kin Canada, our mission is to "Serve the Community’s Greater Need." We perform a wide variety of local fundraising and service projects, which include an annual gala, summer raffle, Senior's Light Tour, along with volunteering around the community.
This year's raffle supports the Central Alberta Amazons.
Lottery Licence #: 495656
Lottery Winner to be Drawn at the 2018 Westerner Days
Entry Cut Off:
July 22, 2018 @ 5:00pm
July 22, 2018 @ 5:00pm
- Members of the Kinette Club of Red Deer and the Kinsmen Club of Red Deer, as well the executive of the Westerner Association, and all respective immediate family of the above mentioned are not eligible to purchase tickets. The immediate family is considered as spouses and dependents.
- All raffle winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize. The Red Deer Kinette Club will secure or place in safekeeping unclaimed prize(s). If after one year that prize has still not been claimed the prize shall be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by the commission. Alternatively, with Commission approval unclaimed prizes or monies of equivalent value may be donated to the licensees own approved use of profits.
- Ticket sales are restricted to the province of Alberta.
- Prizes won by a deceased person will be awarded to their estate.
- Tickets cannot be purchased by anyone under the age of eighteen. Sellers will advise purchasers not to put the name(s) of any minors on tickets.
- The final draw procedure will be done at the 2018 Westerner Days with the draw taking place on the final day of Westerner Days, 18/07/22. The address of the draw is: Westerner Park, 4847A 19th St. Red Deer, AB T4R 2N7
- The winning ticket will be selected from the barrel with all sold tickets on the presence of a minimum of two Red Deer Kinette Club members and three members of the general public who are not ticket holders.
- Tickets have no cash value and are not refundable.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the Kinette Club of Red Deer shall award the prize to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket.
- The Kinette Club of Red Deer and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
- The winner is responsible for pick-up and/or delivery of the prize.
- Winner’s names will be posted in the Red Deer Advocate.
- The Red Deer Kinette Club reserves the right to use the winner’s name and/or photograph in promotional advertising, including but not limited to print, on their website and social media platforms.
- Winner is required to produce photo identification and sign an acceptance form before taking a prize into his/her possession. Prize(s) may also be accepted via registered mail which will also require the winner to produce photo identification and a signature.
- Prize winner(s) will be contacted by telephone and/or registered mail.
- Prize is awarded from the vendor’s location and delivery service is not included with their prize.
- In the event of poor ticket sales, the Red Deer Kinette Club will not seek to extend or cancel the draw.